Home - Return to Previous Page
Ford Mustang CDC Bumper Delete Kit - 0512-7000-01
- Bumper Delete KitFits: 2005-2006 Ford Mustang GT
- Style: Sweet
- Option: With tips
Released in both 2005 and 2006 model years, the Ford GT was designed to be nearly identical to the famous GT40 race cars of the 1960s. Give your GT the final touch for the complete heritage look with the Sweet Ass Bumper Delete Package. With the deletion of the rear bumper, the rear end is cleaned up significantly, complimenting the GT's sleek body design and featuring styling very similar to the classic GT40s.
- This system was engineered to use the factory Ford Racing/Borla muffler system so no cutting or permanent modification is required.
- The CDC bumper delete can be used with any exhaust system, but your tips will need to be shortened.
The Sweet Ass" Bumper Delete Kit is a full replacement part kit that includes;
- driver and passenger side frame horns
- carbon composite filler panel with heat shield (paint required)
- new exhaust bezel
- new lower mesh panel
- new shortened exhaust tips.
- Our kit does nothing for structure; the bumper is removed and not reinstalled.
- You will notice on the flier "Bumper Delete kit is for aesthetic purposes only and does not provide any rear impact protection." As for backing in to a pole not advised.
Classic Design Concepts
Since 1990, Classic Design Concepts has been the innovator in the design and manufacturing of quality systematic restyling components. Using OE certified materials and manufacturing procedures that meet or exceed OE standards, CDC s classic restyling designs offer factory fit and finish, with one-of-a-kind appeal.
Classic Design Concepts creates excitement that enhances the flow of natural lines of the vehicle, while using factory mounting points and hardware to simplify installation and ensure proper tolerances. CDC is a TS certified company providing the enthusiast and Original Equipment manufacturers with cutting edge style and unsurpassed quality. With a return rate of less than 1%, CDC is one of the top leaders in producing quality products you can count on!
Classic Design Concepts offers a 3-year warranty on material and/or manufacturing defects on CDC engineered and designed parts. See specific product information for its warranty policy. This warranty does not include consequential damages resulting from the improper installation or use of any product. CDC s warranty policy is unsurpassed in the aftermarket industry; most parts in the industry are sold "as is". CDC prides itself on high quality components and customer service.