Home - Return to Previous Page
JE Pistons Forged Piston Sets
JE Pistons are designed specifically for extreme applications up to, and including, professional competition. Higher compression ratios, more boost, and/or heavy nitrous usage necessitates the higher tensile strength 2618 aluminum alloy used in JE Pistons. JE Piston sets are available in a variety of compression ratios for your particular needs. In general, low compression pistons add strength for forced induction setups and high compression pistons will offer more power in naturally aspirated engines.
- Application specific forgings for optimized, uniform crown thickness.
- contact reduction groove to minimize frictional drag and a accumulator groove for increased top ring stability.
- CNC machined side reliefs with lower support band for added skirt strength.
- Honed pin bores and double pressure fed pin oilers come standard.
- JE Pro Seal piston rings with a low coefficient of friction, resulting in long life and more power.