Home - Return to Previous Page
KYB Monomax Sport Shocks 565046
For improved handling without sacrificing ride comfort, KYB developed the GR-2 line of performance gas shocks to provide comfort and control thats often better than when the vehicle was new. KYB combines a twin-tube design with a floating piston to keep the oil and Nitrogen gas completely separated, eliminating the aeration and foaming that can result in shock fade and reduced performance. GR-2 shocks also feature micro-smooth, hard-chromed piston rods to reduce premature oil seal wear. Triple-lip oil seals ensure contaminants stay out of the tube and oil stays in. A seamless extruded cylinder and eye-rings eliminate the common failure points of lesser rolled and welded shocks. Sold individually.
- Better chassis control for reducing body lean during cornering
- Improved control both on and off-road
- Reduced nose dive when braking
- Reduced suspension bottoming
- Improved tire-to-road contact
- Quicker steering response
- Better cornering power
- Better braking traction
- Suspension Applications: Front Shocks only.
- Construction Type: Monotube
Front shocks only.
Fits 2WD only.
Fits 2WD only.
- Standard or Lowered Height
- Also fits GMC S15 JIMMY / S15 PICKUP / SONOMA ZQ8 Sport Suspension
- NISSAN FRONTIER 2WD Crew Cab / also fits Desert Runner
- 2000-2003 CHEVROLET S10 PICKUP
- 1983-1994 GMC S15 JIMMY
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 PICKUP
- 1991-2003 GMC SONOMA
- 1992 GMC SONOMA GT
- 1998-2003 NISSAN FRONTIER
- Item Requires Shipping