Home - Return to Previous Page
H&R Cup Kit Suspension Systems 31006T-1 - 190E
For more than 20 years, H&R has been committed to building the finest quality automotive suspension components available. All H&R springs are 100% made in Germany, meet the most rigid safety standards of the German TÜV, and fulfill the esteemed ISO9001 quality assurance standards. Its this attention to detail that makes H&R the first choice on professional road and rally race cars from all over the globe. H&R springs are designed to give your street car the handling characteristics and aggressive look you want, without the harsh ride of less-developed suspension systems.H&R Cup Kits are an ideal solution for those that want aggressive looks and impressive handling at an affordable price. H&Rs Cup Kits are specially engineered from the ground up (no pun intended) with custom-designed springs and shocks that are developed together to work in perfect harmony. Unlike competitors spring and shock kits, H&R Cup Kits are not merely a matched spring and shock package, but rather a specially engineered suspension solution with springs and shocks being engineered individually in every application. This takes the guesswork out of your spring and shock selection, and provides you with an application-specific, precisely calibrated spring and shock set designed to deliver improved handling, uncompromised ride comfort and sleek styling, all in one precision-engineered package. Consisting of application-specific spring and shock combinations, these kits represent a greater commitment to radical looks and improved handling, but still remain faithful to H&Rs street-engineered design philosophy. Some Cup Kit applications will lower the vehicles ride height by more than two inches. As such, a camber adjustment kit is recommended.
- Aggressive lowering & razor-sharp handling
- Better performance than mix-n-match combinations
- Superior comfort & ride characteristics
- Quality German dampers specifically tuned for lowered applications
- Fully ISO9001 certified
- Approximate suspension drop (front rear): 1.3 inches 1.25 inches
- 2.3L only
- Without self-leveling only
- Mercedes-Benz cars ride height may vary due to vehicle options and Mercedes-Benz factory ride height adjustment shims. This original-MB-Part is a rubber shim perch, which is located on the top of the spring. These shims vary in thickness from 8 to 23mm.
- 1984-1993 MERCEDES-BENZ 190E
- Item Requires Shipping