Fitment/Damage Issues? We've got you covered!!
Every item we sell comes with Free Shipping Insurance and Guaranteed Fitment.
Shipping damage is rare, but in the event your product arrives damaged please follow the following procedures:
For items shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx please just send us an email with the pictures from step 4 below
For items shipped freight (not UPS or FedEx)
1. Accept the item
2. Clearly notate "DAMAGED" on the driver's waybill. Please be sure to sign on the actual waybill and not the copy. Failure to do so will forfeit the insurance claim.
3. If possible please call us while the driver is there at (855)944-7548.
4. Get the following pictures and send to CS@BodyKits.com:
- Full front view pic of damaged parts (entire part must be visible)
- Full back view pic of damaged parts (entire part must be visible)
- Close up pics of areas of concern
- Close up pic of MFR tag with item number (on the part & the plastic wrapping)
- Full pics of the boxes
In the case of a fitment issue please send the following pictures to CS@BodyKits.com:
- Full straight, front view pic of parts on the vehicle (entire part must be visible)
- Full angled view pic of parts on the vehicle (entire part must be visible)
- Close up pics of areas of concern (gaps, etc.) (photos must include tape measure/ruler showing measurements clearly)
- Close up pic of MFR tags with item number (on the part & the plastic wrapping)
- You can also take a video of all the requested views
- Completed Case Worksheet (will send after receiving email)
Once we receive all documents we'll get a replacement case started right away for you. If you have any issues along the way feel free to email us at Support@BodyKits.com and let us know.
FRP/GFK/PUR-RIM kits are unfinished and require extra work.
***Please Note ALL parts come with minor defects and imperfections. Scratches, Cracks, and Chips in the Protective Coating are Normal and Will be Removed During the Prep Process. Please be sure to test fit parts before prep/paint!***
- Parts are unfinished and will require modification to obtain a finished product.
- Installation: All parts must be prepped and installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with unfinished fiberglass car parts including but not limited to cutting, heating, filling, sanding, and shaving.
- Extra fees will be incurred for prepping parts for fitment. Removal of the bumper reinforcement bars may be necessary to mount/hang front and rear bumpers.
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic). It is a blend of fiberglass and plastic resin.
- GFK (Glass Fibre Komposite). Lightweight and robust material made of milled and cross-woven fibers.
- PUR-RIM (Polyurethane Plastic). Injection molded plastics, an optimal mixture of flexibility and stiffness.