Fitment/Damage Issues? We've got you covered!!
Every item we sell comes with Free Shipping Insurance and Guaranteed Fitment.
Shipping damage is rare, but in the event your product arrives damaged please follow the following procedures:
For items shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx please just send us an email with the pictures from step 4 below
For items shipped freight (not UPS or FedEx)
1. Accept the item
2. Clearly, notate "DAMAGED" on the driver's waybill. Please be sure to sign on the actual waybill and not the copy. Failure to do so will forfeit the insurance claim.
3. If possible please call us while the driver is there at (855)944-7548.
4. Get the following pictures and send to [email protected]:
- Full front view pic of damaged parts (entire part must be visible)
- Full back view pic of damaged parts (entire part must be visible)
- Close up pics of areas of concern
- Close up pic of MFR tag with item number (on the part & the plastic wrapping)
- Full pics of the boxes
In the case of a fitment issue please send the following pictures to [email protected]:
- Full straight, front view pic of parts on the vehicle (entire part must be visible)
- Full angled view pic of parts on the vehicle (entire part must be visible)
- Close up pics of areas of concern (gaps, etc.) (photos must include tape measure/ruler showing measurements clearly)
- Close up pic of MFR tags with item number (on the part & the plastic wrapping)
- You can also take a video of all the requested views
- Completed Case Worksheet (will send after receiving email)
Once we receive all documents we'll get a replacement case started right away for you. If you have any issues along the way feel free to email us at [email protected] and let us know.
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CASES AFTER 60 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE WILL ONLY BE ISSUED A REPLACEMENT ORDER OR STORE CREDIT. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE APPLIED.
FRP/GFK/PUR-RIM kits are unfinished and require extra work.
***Please Note ALL parts come with minor defects and imperfections. Scratches, Cracks, and Chips in the Protective Coating are Normal and Will be Removed During the Prep Process. Please be sure to test fit parts before prep/paint!***
- Parts are unfinished and will require modification to obtain a finished product.
- Installation: All parts must be prepped and installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with unfinished fiberglass car parts including but not limited to cutting, heating, filling, sanding, and shaving.
- Extra fees will be incurred for prepping parts for fitment. Removal of the bumper reinforcement bars may be necessary to mount/hang front and rear bumpers.
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic). It is a blend of fiberglass and plastic resin.
- GFK (Glass Fibre Komposite). Lightweight and robust material made of milled and cross-woven fibers.
- PUR-RIM (Polyurethane Plastic). Injection molded plastics, an optimal mixture of flexibility and stiffness.
******Although Bodykits.com, Inc. has made every effort to display the products as accurately as possible, you acknowledge and understand that all images are for illustration purposes only, and the delivered product may slightly differ in design and/or included accessories. Vehicles shown may include additional accessories not included with the purchase of the listed product. Bodykits.com, Inc. does not guarantee the availability of any additional accessories or materials shown with listed products that are not expressly included with the purchase of the said product.
Professional installation by an experienced aftermarket aerodynamic installer is required on all products. Modification of OEM parts, including but not limited to lighting, brackets, crash bars, and exhaust systems, may be required.
All products are sold for show purposes and/or off-road use only. Any damage or injury as a result of improper use of this product is the sole responsibility of the user. Products may require additional materials, accessories, or installation hardware in order to be properly mounted to the intended vehicle. These necessary products may not be included with the product, and lack of inclusion in no way guarantees correct installation with only the product and materials provided.