93-97 Camaro Trans Am w LT-1 4.5 psi
SilentDrive™ Belt Drive!
The same technology that drives the huge blowers on Top Fuel Dragsters and Funny Cars has been refined by Powerdyne to produce the only belt-driven centrifugal supercharger manufactured today. Utilizing the latest reinforced belts and precision machined drive pulleys, the patented SilentDrive™ system eliminates the annoying rattles, chattering, whine and reliability problems encountered with conventional gear-driven. superchargers.
No Oil Lines! No Oil Reservoir!
With no drive gears to lubricate, SilentDrive™ eliminates the need to route oil from the engine or a separate tank to the supercharger, which vastly simplifies installation. The absence of hot engine oil allows Powerdyne superchargers to run cooler, thus reducing under-hood temperatures while providing a denser air/fuel charge for increased efficiency and maximum horsepower output.
Ready to Install
Each Powerdyne Centrifugal Supercharger Kit is thoroughly engineered for an easy, trouble-free installation. Every component is designed for a precision bolt-on fit, and all necessary hardware, parts and pieces are provided. All Powerdyne superchargers fit completely under the hood and do not interfere with the operation of any of the stock emissions systems or engine accessories. The following items are included with every Powerdyne supercharging system at the time of purchase (unless otherwise noted):
- Revolutionary Powerdyne centrifugal supercharger headunit with SilentDrive™ Belt Drive.
- OEM style 356 aluminum mounting brackets, performance tested for maximum durabitity.
- Flow-tested cast aluminum and/or urethane inlet ducts and discharge tubing.
- Heavy duty mounting hardware, including stainless steel clamps, and nylon tie wraps.
- High temperature silicone hose couplings and highest quality flex hose.
- OEM style belt tensioner and high quality drive belt.
- Aftermarket extreme-flow air intake system that utilizes a Replacement High Flow Filter.
- Supercharger drive pulley.
- Step-by-step, fully illustrated installation manual.
- Iignition recalibration, for more more power with less chance of detonation.**
- Recalibrated fuel management system for accurate air/fuel ratio.**
- Compressor bypass valve assembly.**
(** = If Noted on Previous Page)
- Installation Time: 4-6 Hours
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Year
- Item Requires Shipping