H&R Coil Over 50418-2
For more than 20 years, H&R has been committed to building the finest quality automotive suspension components available. All H&R springs are 100% made in Germany, meet the most rigid safety standards of the German TÜV, and fulfill the esteemed ISO9001 quality assurance standards. Its this attention to detail that makes H&R the first choice on professional road and rally race cars from all over the world.
H&R Street Performance coil-over suspension kits are designed to give your street car the handling characteristics and aggressive look you want, without the harsh ride of less-developed suspension systems. Engineered for street and occasional track use, H&R Street Performance coil-overs feature a fully-threaded shock body (not an imitation sleeve-over) that allows you to precisely dial in height adjustment to achieve optimum weight transfer, or simply get the aggressive look you have been looking for. Featuring H&Rs exclusive dynamic damper technology, each shock is engineered to work in harmony with a progressive-rate spring, together creating a finely-tuned suspension system. H&R Street Performance coil-over suspension kits will lower your vehicles center of gravity, offer improved handling, and provide an aggressive stance. These kits feature a spring rate that is firmer than that of the H&R OE Sport spring, but is still comfortable enough for daily use. H&R Street Performance coil-over suspension kits are an excellent choice for street and occasional track use.
- Fully-threaded shock body to fine tune ride height
- Exclusive dynamic damper technology ? no adjustment necessary
- Improves corner-holding ability and handling while retaining superb ride comfort
- Application specific design insures fitment and optimal performance
- Approximate suspension drop (front ~ rear) 1.0 - 1.9in ~ 1.0 - 1.7in
Does not fit Touring model.
- Does not fit Touring model
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Wheel offset critical; Spacers may be required when the standard wheel or tire combination is used.
- 1997-2003 BMW 540I
- Item Requires Shipping