TEIN BASIC COIL OVER DSM50-LUSS2
The TEIN Type BASIC damper system offers a high quality full coil-over system with added performance and comfort at an entry level price. The BASIC damper is recommended for drivers who are seeking a real coil-over kit instead of sleeve-over + damper setups. Each type BASIC damper is designed vehicle-specific and developed exclusively for US model vehicles. The BASIC damper uses technology and manufacturing processes as TEINs most sophisticated damper system, but at a fraction of the cost. In addition, the shell case of the damper has been shortened from OEM length to accommodate more piston travel at lower ride heights.
The Type BASIC damper system includes- height adjustable shocks or struts, main springs, lower spring seats, seat locks, thrust washers, rubber bump stops, dust covers, hook spanners, and instruction manual. Strut type suspensions come with upper spring seat (depending on application).
- Shortened casing to for more piston travel at lower ride heights
- High performance and cost effective
- Coated and painted for rust prevention
- Exclusively designed for US-market models
- Serviceable, including rebuilding/re-valving, available from TEIN
- Spring Rate- Front 671 lbs per in (12 kg per mm) Rear 559 lbs per in (10 kg per mm)
- Ride Height- Front -1.9in (-47mm) Rear -1.7in (-43.5mm)
- Upper Mount- OEM
- 1993-1995 MAZDA RX-7
- Item Requires Shipping