TEIN HT COIL OVER DSS12-V1LS1
TEIN has been cultivating technology through tarmac racing like Gymkhana! TEIN separate compression rebound damping force adjusting mechanism makes it easy to adjust your suspension and handling characteristics. With the Type HT, you can adjust for the racing environment depending on track conditions, course layout, weather, and road surface temperature. If you have the ability to fine tune your setup, then youll likely fine tune your driving skills! Now that could be the difference between first and last place!
The Type HT damper kit includes- compression, rebound adjustable shocks, main springs, lower spring seats, sprint seat locks, rubber bump stops, dust covers, hook spanners, and instruction manual.
- Compression and rebound damping force is adjustable separately (16 levels each)
- Larger piston valve (45mm) for more precision
- Ride height adjustable
- Serviceable, including rebuilding, re-valving (available from TEIN)
- Spring Rate- Front: 559 lbs per in (10 kg per mm) Rear 448 lbs per in (8 kg per mm)
- Ride Height- Front: -1.6in (-41mm) Rear -1.1in (-29mm)
- Upper Mount: Pillow Ball