TEIN HG COIL OVER DSS28-W1LS2
The TEIN Type HG damper kit is designed for rally and or dirt trial racing. It will satisfy the demands of any road surfaces with its individual compression, rebound and ride height adjustments. The Type HG damper kit utilizes a steel twin-tube design for additional durability and no oil cavitation or aeration that can diminish performance. Developed from TEINs extensive experience gained in rally competition and support.
The Type HG damper kit includes: individual compression/rebound adjustable shocks, main springs, lower spring seats, spring seat locks, rubber bump stops, dust covers, hook spanners, and instruction manual.
- Durable and reliable for gravel competition
- Compression and rebound damping force is adjustable separately (16 levels each)
- Twin-tube structured shell case to protect from hard impacts
- Specially designed strong pillow-ball upper mounts (strut type only)
- Ride height adjustable
- Serviceable, including rebuilding, re-valving (available from TEIN)
- Spring Rate- Front 252 lbs per in (4.5 kg per mm) Rear 106-196 lbs per in (1.9-3.5 kg per mm)
- Ride Height- Front -0.8in (-21mm) Rear 0.2in (6mm)
- Upper Mount OEM