TEIN SDF COIL OVER GSN20-DUSS1
TEIN is proud to introduce the Super Drift Damper to the masses (currently used by many of the D1 and Formula D drivers). The damping force and spring rates of the new Super Drift Damper were developed directly from competition drifting. The ease of drift control can be realized with total damper tuning, and are for those drivers seeking the latest damper technology with the convenience of EDFC (available separately).
The Super Drift damper kit includes: adjustable shocks or struts, main springs, pillowball upper mounts, lower spring seats, seat locks, rubber bump stops, hook spanners, dust covers, and instruction manual.
- Made exclusively for drifting
- Provides ideal bump stroke at a lowered ride height
- A great setup for optimum performance when used with larger wheels and tires
- Twin-tube shell case provides added durability
- Full-length adjustment system enables fine tuning of ride-height and preload separately
- 16-level damping force adjustment allows tweaking for city driving
- All threaded parts are coated with Fluorine to prevent adherence and rust
- Electroless nickel plating combined with clear coating applied to lower brackets
- Spring Rate- Front 559 lbs per in (10 kg per mm) Rear 448 lbs per in (8 kg per mm)
- Ride Height- Front -1.8in (-46mm) Rear -2.2in (-55mm)
- Upper Mount Pillow Ball