Ford Mustang TruFiber Super Stallion Hood TF10021-A48
- 1987-1993 Mustang Fiberglass Hood: A48 Functional Heat Extractor
- Fits: 1987-1993 Ford Mustang
- Material: Fiberglass
- TruFit Guaranteed Fitment!!! Product will fit Correctly or we'll ship you out a new one for Free!!
- All TruFiber Hoods are either Ram Air or Heat Extracting Depending on the Application.
- All Hoods attaches to the Stock Hinges, work with the Stock Latch, and work with Stock Struts.
- All Hoods come with Metal Reinforced Latches.
- All Hoods come with a Shiny White Protective Gel Coat on Top.
- All Hoods come with a Shiny White Protective Gel Coat on the Bottom of the Hood as well.
- NO Hood Pins Required!! This Hood is made to OEM Specs.
TRUFIBER Advantage All TRUFIBER aerodynamic parts and auto accessories give you the best in show and off-road performance. All TruFiber fiberglass and TruCarbon carbon fiber products are designed with the driver and show car enthusiast in mind. Each TruFiber product contains a variety of features that give your vehicle a true advantage when facing any competitor both in the show or on the trail. Each product is an exact fit to your model and body style by year and installs easily and securely using OEM hardware and manufacturer accessories.
(Cars depicted are highly modified for show which may include molding or adding to the original piece. Parts such as lights, splitters, canards, paint, and others accessories are not included unless specified in the product description.)
Levels of Difficulty is a subjective scale of 1 to 5 to describe ease of installation of each ground effect and wide body kit listed in our catalog where 1 signifies easy, 5 signifies very difficult and 2 to 4 fall somewhere between 1 and 5.
Most Fiberglass products fall at a level 3 which means a moderate level of difficulty required for installation. Whereas a product with an installation difficulty of 5 will require extensive modifications for installation.
All products require professional installation.
- Item Requires Shipping