Home - Return to Previous Page
Buick RideTech Single Adjustable Front ShockWave Kit - 11132401
- Buick RideTech Single Adjustable Front ShockWave Kit - 11132401
- Fits: 1961-1964 Buick
- Single Adj. front ShockWaves for 63-65 Riviera/61-64 Buick Fullsize. For use w/ stock lower arms.
The Single Adjustable ("SA") series features adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum impact forged construction that is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- Single rebound shock valving adjustment
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 26 rebound clicks
Since its introduction in 1999, the ShockWave has proven to be the most significant development in air suspensions... ever! In the summer of 2003, two United States patents were granted concerning the design and function of the ShockWave.
What does this mean to you, the customer?
It means RideTech is the inventor of this technology, not an imitator. It also means that we will continue to develop and refine new variations of the ShockWave to meet your specific needs.
The ShockWave mounts like a coilover and replaces the coilspring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more options than ever, the ShockWave is the foundation for a RideTech air suspension.
- The ShockWave uses premium impact forged monotube shocks available in several styles of adjustability for performance.
- Mounting of the ShockWave is typically a bolt in affair with little or no modification or fabrication needed.
IMPROVED RIDE QUALITY
- With an air suspension you have a huge range of tuning ability for load capacity and spring rate at your fingertips.
ADJUSTABLE RIDE HEIGHT
- Lower and raise the vehicle quickly for a unique look without sacrificing any drivability or durability.
- Using the same high quality rubber that 18 wheelers use on today's highways, the airspring will last for many years.
IMPROVED TIRE CLEARENCE
- By eliminating an outboard mounted shock, tire clearance at full steering lock is greatly improved on some applications.
Our name has changed, and the shape of our icon, but behind the new look we are the same company. Air Ride Technologies is RideTech: the same owners, same staff, and most importantly, the same passion for performance.
We do the vast majority of our manufacturing in-house. We do the research and development, CAD drawings, prototyping, CNC machining, CNC tube bending, jig welding, shock assembly and dynoing, airspring crimping and burst testing, and final assembly all within our facility in Jasper, IN. This way we have complete control over every aspect of design, quality and delivery. This is one reason why our backorder rate is virtually ZERO.