Home - Return to Previous Page
Chevrolet Camaro RideTech Select Series Rear CoilOvers - 11166507
- Chevrolet Camaro RideTech Select Series Rear CoilOvers - 11166507
- Fits: 1967-1979 Chevrolet Camaro
- Select Series rear CoilOvers for 67-69 GM "F" Body. For use w/ AirBar. Includes springs, sold as pair.
The RideTech Select series is a steel body monotube damper with TWO sets of independent internal valving so you can choose between "cruise-mode" with a soft compliant ride or a firmer "sport mode" for handling performance... all at the touch of a switch... without having to get under your car.
RideTech continues to offer today's hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new coilover suspension components.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
Our name has changed, and the shape of our icon, but behind the new look we are the same company. Air Ride Technologies is RideTech: the same owners, same staff, and most importantly, the same passion for performance.
We do the vast majority of our manufacturing in-house. We do the research and development, CAD drawings, prototyping, CNC machining, CNC tube bending, jig welding, shock assembly and dynoing, airspring crimping and burst testing, and final assembly all within our facility in Jasper, IN. This way we have complete control over every aspect of design, quality and delivery. This is one reason why our backorder rate is virtually ZERO.