Home - Return to Previous Page
Porsche 911 Duraflex GT3-R Look Wide Body Kit - 9 Piece - 105492
- Porsche 911 Duraflex GT3-R Look Wide Body Kit - 9 Piece - 105492
- Fits: 1999-2001 Porsche 996 C2 C4
- Material: FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics)
This Kit Includes:
- GT3-R Look Wide Body Front Bumper Cover (105400)
- GT3-R Look Wide Body Front Splitter (105401)
- GT3-R Look Wide Body Side Skirts Rocker Panels (105402)
- GT3-R Look Wide Body Rear Bumper Cover (105403)
- GT3-R Look Wide Body Front Fenders (105404)
- GT3-R Look Wide Body Rear Fender Flares (105405)
Extreme Dimension's new DURAFLEX premium aerodynamics combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. The new DURAFLEX technology obtains a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, resulting in reduced shipping damages up to 75%. This revolutionary product allows you to receive a premium fiberglass product at an affordable price. Due to high consumer demand, our entire fiberglass line of 5,000 products has been converted to the new DURAFLEX technology.
- Black primer finish
- High quality mesh grille
- Reduced damage rate up to 75%
- Extremely affordable, roughly half the cost of polyurethane
Extreme Dimensions, Inc. is a world renowned automotive aerodynamic company headquartered in the United States. With a 50,000 square feet distribution center, Extreme Dimensions currently manufacturer and distribute over 6,000 products globally including North America, Europe, Asia, and South America. From humble foundations since 2000, Extreme Dimensions has striven to offer the largest variety of premium aerodynamic products at the most affordable prices. Through the years, Extreme Dimensions has surpassed industry standards by dedicating to excellent customer service.
Since the beginning, Extreme Dimensions has been designing, manufacturing, and distributing aerodynamic products for the Sport Compact, Domestic, European, Truck, and SUV industries. What sets Extreme Dimensions apart is that they only manufacture high quality fiberglass, carbon fiber, and polyurethane composites. Last year, Extreme Dimensions stormed the industry with our new hybrid DuraFlex fiberglass line while Carbon Creations continued to set the standard in premium carbon fiber aerodynamics.
(Cars depicted are highly modified for show which may include molding or adding to the original piece. Parts such as lights, splitters, canards, paint, and others accessories are not included unless specified in the product description.)