TEIN SRC COIL OVER DSH48-8USS1
Developed from actual competition, TEIN was able to create a fully adjustable damper that can be easily tuned for any track and all weather conditions. Super Racing dampers utilize a full-length adjustment system, separate compression and rebound adjustments (16 levels each), and is dual EDFC compatible! Designed and tested for occasional street and competition circuit use by advanced drivers who are seeking complete damper tuning capability.
The Super Racing damper kit includes: shocks struts, main springs, helper springs, lower spring seats, seat locks, spacer spring seats, rubber bump stops, dust covers, pillow ball upper mounts, damping force adjustment tool, hook spanners, L-wrench (some applications), TEIN novelty kit, and installation, instruction manual.
- Top of the line setup for serious racers
- Mono-tube shell case structure
- Full-length ride height adjustment system
- Separate compression and rebound damping force adjustment (16 levels each)
- EDFC compatible (2 EDFC?s required)
- 16-level damping force adjustment allows tweaking for city driving
- Lower bracket camber adjustment (4-way) allows for increased wheel widths and adjustment of overall suspension geometry
- All threaded parts are coated with Fluorine to prevent adherence and rust
- Inverted steel shell cases (strut type only)
- Aluminum shell cases (wishbone and multilink type suspension)
- External reservoir swivel tank (wishbone and multilink type suspension)
- Conical spring washers inserted between bracket lock and lower bracket to prevent loosening of a bracket lock, ideal for circuit race environments
- Spring Rate- Front 1230 lbs per in (22 kg per mm) Rear 783 lbs per in (14 kg per mm)
- Ride Height- Front -1.4in (-35mm) Rear -1.6in (-41mm)
- Upper Mount Pillow Ball
Drops 1.4/1.6 inches front/rearSpring Rate: 1230/783 lbs/in front/rear
For Type-R Only.
- 1997-1998 ACURA INTEGRA TYPE-R
- 2000-2001 ACURA INTEGRA TYPE-R
- Item Requires Shipping