Home - Return to Previous Page
Chevrolet Camaro RideTech Triple Adjustable Front ShockWave Kit - 11172411
- Chevrolet Camaro RideTech Triple Adjustable Front ShockWave Kit - 11172411
- Fits: 1970-1981 Chevrolet Camaro (F-Body)
- Triple Adjustable front ShockWaves for 70-81 GM "F" Body. For use w/ Stock lower arms.
This newest addition to the Ridetech shock line goes beyond the typical double adjustable units that have been popular; the TA shock has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL stage [high speed and low speed] compression adjustment.
- Single rebound adjustment PLUS dual stage high & low speed compression
- Aluminum impact forged shock construction for leak free operation
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- Remote reservoir includes mounting brackets
Since its introduction in 1999, the ShockWave has proven to be the most significant development in air suspensions... ever! In the summer of 2003, two United States patents were granted concerning the design and function of the ShockWave.
What does this mean to you, the customer?
It means RideTech is the inventor of this technology, not an imitator. It also means that we will continue to develop and refine new variations of the ShockWave to meet your specific needs.
The ShockWave mounts like a coilover and replaces the coilspring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more options than ever, the ShockWave is the foundation for a RideTech air suspension.
- The ShockWave uses premium impact forged monotube shocks available in several styles of adjustability for performance.
- Mounting of the ShockWave is typically a bolt in affair with little or no modification or fabrication needed.
IMPROVED RIDE QUALITY
- With an air suspension you have a huge range of tuning ability for load capacity and spring rate at your fingertips.
ADJUSTABLE RIDE HEIGHT
- Lower and raise the vehicle quickly for a unique look without sacrificing any drivability or durability.
- Using the same high quality rubber that 18 wheelers use on today's highways, the airspring will last for many years.
IMPROVED TIRE CLEARENCE
- By eliminating an outboard mounted shock, tire clearance at full steering lock is greatly improved on some applications.
Our name has changed, and the shape of our icon, but behind the new look we are the same company. Air Ride Technologies is RideTech: the same owners, same staff, and most importantly, the same passion for performance.
We do the vast majority of our manufacturing in-house. We do the research and development, CAD drawings, prototyping, CNC machining, CNC tube bending, jig welding, shock assembly and dynoing, airspring crimping and burst testing, and final assembly all within our facility in Jasper, IN. This way we have complete control over every aspect of design, quality and delivery. This is one reason why our backorder rate is virtually ZERO.